Someone do a warm weather dance for Yellowstone!

I WAS going to leave for Yellowstone today, but I spent all day yesterday trying to reroute and replan my trip so I could avoid camping when it was 20° -/+ out and snowing. In the end I decided to leave a day later (tomorrow morning), add another hotel stay to avoid camping in some REALLY icky weather and I still may have to deal with it. I’m going to stick it out for a few days, no matter the weather once I get there, simply because I’m meeting other people there, but I’ve decided to sort of wing it and maybe go elsewhere if the weather doesnt cooperate at least a little. 🙂

Having another day to prepare doesnt make me sad either!

…think I might swing by LLBean outlet and see if they have some winter coats on clearance (its been 90° here). I don’t have as much faith as I should in my existing coat…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s