I have so much work to process and stories to tell and places to share. In the coming weeks you’ll get to hear all about, and see pictures of:
- The Grayson Highlands of Virginia, where herds of wild ponies roam the mountains.
- Fall in the Smoky Mountains…with rainbows!
- New-to-me locations in Tennessee, including:
- Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary
- Frozen Head State Park
- Obed Wild & Scenic River
- Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge
- Further exploration of Tulsa, Oklahoma
- The Ozarks in Arkansas
- Exploring small towns, antique stores, thrift stores and coffee through Virginia
And if there is any interest, I’m happy to show y’all my first attempts at Acrylic Pours, all my random finds at thrift stores and antique malls, candids from Tulsa, and my foray into being an Instagram model at Michaels (just kidding, I’m not showing those selfies), and all of my Poe-dog’s photo shoots on our road trip. 🙂